Mosquito Foggers Australia is your proud supplier of agricultural and chemical dispersion products and is excited to offer this electric ultra low volume sprayer. This professional series unit is of a high quality construction using stainless steel, aluminum and plastics. Ideal for both indoors and outdoors use this mister will disinfect hospitals, buildings, farm stables, warehouses and much more.
Professional Series - Ultra Low Volume Electric Sprayer Mister Fogger
ULV Sprayer Uses:
- Applying herbicides, pesticides, insecticides and other chemicals.
- Disinfection of buildings, hotels, hospitals, bedrooms, bathrooms, roof cavities.
- Disinfection of horse stables, farms, cattle barns, factories.
- Mosquito and insect control.
- Sanitising, disinfecting and cleaning.
- Spraying livestock.
ULV is a great choice when needing to apply chemicals indoors or when the chemical being applied is succeptable to damage when being applied in a thermal unit. Ultra low volume (ULV) still achieves very fine droplet sizes allowing penetration into dense foliage as well a cupboards, cavities and carpets etc.
Electric Mister Features:
- Lightweight and portable, ideal for indoors.
- Efficient distribution of water based herbicides, pesticides and chemicals.
- Suitable for use with water as the carrier fluid.
- Reliable and durable construction from high quality materials.
- Comfortable, ergonomic design with carry handle.
- Large chemical tank capacity.
- Suitable for both in-door and out-door use.
- Adjustable particle size range and automatic starter.
- Long spray distance for reaching difficult to access areas
- Simple to control and adjust.
|Electric ULV Sprayer Specification||Details|
|Chemical Container Volume||7L|
|Chemical Consumption / Dispersion Rate||60L / hr|
|Particle size range||5-50um|
Fogger Demonstration Video
AUSTRALIA WIDE freight is charged at $19.95 per order*
SHIPPING INSURANCE can be added to any order for $7
FREE Pick Up at our store at U10 / 783 Kingsford Smith Drive, EAGLE FARM, QLD 4009, Australia
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Orders ship by Australia Post, Toll Ipec or Hunter Express depending on your ship to location. Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address used when placing the order. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Please contact us if you require express freight. We also have over night options with Toll priority.
*On some rare occasions when the actual freight cost is much higher than the freight charged you may be contacted by a sales representative for additional freight. If you have any queries about whether this will effect you feel free to contact us.