ELECTRIC ULV COLD FOGGER & SPRAYER
- 240V power with continuous duty
- Produces smaller particle sizes than other cold foggers and sprayers
- Use indoors or outdoors
This style of fogger does not heat the carrier fluid like thermal foggers, instead it atomises the liquid using a high speed motor. The high pressure, fast moving air draws the water vapour out through the adjustable nozzle which can be easily rotated to give a range of droplet sizes. Generally water is the carrier liquid and you can mix in the chemical like pyrethrins or disinfectants inside the tank which holds up to 5L. The unit can be easily carried around or can be left to stand to spray a single area.
- Mosquito, midges and sand fly fogging
- Pest and insect fogging
- Herbicide dispensing and fogging Sanitation and disinfecting
- Epidemic and disease prevention
- Agricultural and farm use
- Garden and acreage fogging
- Dispensing herbicides
- Misting farm animals and piggeries
- High speed airflow provides a uniform fog.
- Adjustable liquid output.
- Adjustable fog particle size.
- Flexible delivery hose allows the user to easily direct the flow of the fog / mist.
- 240V power makes it easy to use and allows for continuous running unlike battery and gas powered foggers.
- Cold fogging means a range of chemicals can be used as they will not be heat degraded.
- Ideal not just for mosquito and insect control, this system is also high effective for use with disinfectants, sanitizers and herbicides.
- Low maintenance.
240V SPRAYER SPECIFICATIONS
Liquid Output: 420mL / min
Spray Range: 9m
Chemical Tank Volume: 5L
Dimensions: 80 x 23.5 x 29cm
Chord Length: 3m
Particle Size: 0.5 - 15 Microns
Bonus Online Offer: 50% OFF 250ml of concentrated fogging chemical (natural pyrethrum) which when mixed with water, will produce enough fogging solution to treat a 1,000m2 block over 35 times!
AUSTRALIA WIDE freight is charged at $19.95 per order*
SHIPPING INSURANCE can be added to any order for $7
FREE Pick Up at our store at U10 / 783 Kingsford Smith Drive, EAGLE FARM, QLD 4009, Australia
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Orders ship by Australia Post, Toll Ipec or Hunter Express depending on your ship to location. Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address used when placing the order. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Please contact us if you require express freight. We also have over night options with Toll priority.
*On some rare occasions when the actual freight cost is much higher than the freight charged you may be contacted by a sales representative for additional freight. If you have any queries about whether this will effect you feel free to contact us.