The Burgess professional grade fogger has a multitude of uses from fogging insects, mosquitoes and pests to sanitizing and deodorizing. Simple to use, a coil is heated and an internal pump, pumps the carrier solution through creating a fog. Using the conveniently located dial, the dryness of the fog can be adjusted. Ideal for outdoor use on acreages, backyards, camp grounds, around sheds and tanks, as well as general and professional pest control to name a few.
240V Burgess Thermal Fogger 982
Mosquito Foggers Australia is proud to be the Australian distributor of Burgess pest control equipment!
- Ideal for fogging insects, pests and mosquitoes
- Exceptional quality, genuine USA Made!
- Supplied with Australian plug
- Use with pyrethrin / pyrethrum concentrates
- Quickly fog large areas
- Heats up in minutes and lasts for hours
- Commercial grade, used by professional pest controllers
- Unplug the heating coil and use as a chemical sprayer
- Also used for sanitizing and elimination odors
- Simple to use, maintain and service
Effective against (When used with pyrethrum):
- Mosquitos (Mozzies), Midges, Flies, Sand flies
- Aphids, Ants, Cabbage Moths and other Caterpillars
- Earwigs, Leafhoppers, Thrips and White flies
- Silver fish, moths, cockroaches, grain weevils, spiders, earwigs, beetles
- Other flying insects
Optional Pyrethrum Concentrate:
We highly recommend the use of our natural pyrethrum / pyrethrin concentrate. Mix 10mL with 1L of carrier, such as diesel or paraffin oil (thermal fogging) or water (cold ULV fogging). 250mL is enough to treat a 1,000m2 block over 25 times.
This fogger is very versatile, it can be used as a thermal type fogger, or by simply pulling the heating element off it can be used as a cold ULV fogger or mister.
1) Element ON - use with diesel / pyrethrum mix
2) Element OFF - use with water / pyrethrum mix
- use with water + disinfectants, sanitizers, deodorisers
|Plug||Australian 3 prong plug|
|Fog particle size||Adjustable (down to ~15 micron)|
|Carrier pump||Electric pump|
|Weight||2.5 kg (dry)|
|Dimensions||32.5cm x 31.8 cm x 22.4cm|
AUSTRALIA WIDE freight is charged at $19.95 per order*
SHIPPING INSURANCE can be added to any order for $7
FREE Pick Up at our store at U10 / 783 Kingsford Smith Drive, EAGLE FARM, QLD 4009, Australia
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Orders ship by Australia Post, Toll Ipec or Hunter Express depending on your ship to location. Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address used when placing the order. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Please contact us if you require express freight. We also have over night options with Toll priority.
*On some rare occasions when the actual freight cost is much higher than the freight charged you may be contacted by a sales representative for additional freight. If you have any queries about whether this will effect you feel free to contact us.