INDUSTRIAL THERMAL FOGGER
Ideal for use by farmers, industry, local councils, health professionals, governments, pest controllers, acreage owners and gardeners.
Heavy duty, thermal fogger which can be used with a range of heat stable chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and disinfectants. The fogger works through high air flow, pressure and heat from the turbine which "atomises" the carrier fluid (diesel or oil) in the range of 0.5 to 50 Microns creating a large active fog area. The unit is slung from the shoulder making it highly mobile allowing a large area to be covered in a short period of time. Mounting the unit to four wheel motorcycles, ATV's or utilities provides further mobility.
- Mosquito, midges and sand fly fogging
- Pest and insect fogging
- Herbicide dispensing and fogging
- Sanitation and disinfecting
- Agricultural and farm use
- Garden and acreage fogging
- Compact and light weight
- Powerful 30HP engine
- High fog output for industrial, large scale and agricultural applications
- Fast & easy start
- Includes service kit, tools and funnel
- Power: Petrol Engine 30HP
- Carrier Fluid Consumption: 0-25 L/hr
- Chemical/Carrier Tank Volume: 5.2L
- Fuel Tank Volume: 1.1 L
- Fuel Consumption: 1 L/hr
- Weight: 8kg
- Ignition Power: 2x 1.5V batteries
- Dimensions: 1200mm (L) x 285mm (W) x 340mm (H)
- Includes: Service kit and maintenance tools
- Particle Size: 0.5 - 50 Microns
- Warranty: 12 Months
Please note this item is quite large and cannot be shipped by Australia Post. For an accurate freight quote please contact us as the online shipping cost is only an estimate.
AUSTRALIA WIDE freight is charged at $19.95 per order*
SHIPPING INSURANCE can be added to any order for $7
FREE Pick Up at our store at U10 / 783 Kingsford Smith Drive, EAGLE FARM, QLD 4009, Australia
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Orders ship by Australia Post, Toll Ipec or Hunter Express depending on your ship to location. Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address used when placing the order. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Please contact us if you require express freight. We also have over night options with Toll priority.
*On some rare occasions when the actual freight cost is much higher than the freight charged you may be contacted by a sales representative for additional freight. If you have any queries about whether this will effect you feel free to contact us.